ELEVENATE – Zermatt Chaqueta Esquí Mujer
Insulated 2-layer ski jacket for cold days on the mountain. Waterproof and breathable with an attractive, tailored cut and carefully designed features.
A highly technical garment with an attractive, tailored cut and all the features you need for great rides in cold conditions, on and off piste. The helmet-compatible hood provides protection from biting winds, and underarm ventilation zippers release moisture when skiing. Pre-shaped sleeves make for a great range of movement and the cuffs have an asymmetrical cut to fit well over gloves. Insulated with CLO Eco Vivo insualtion (90% recycled) that lets moisture pass through while having excellent thermal properties. – Durable, all seam-sealed, Gore-tex fabric.
– Highly breathable synthetic insulation made from 90% recycled fibres.
– Adjustable storm hood that fits over a ski helmet.
– Extra high collar with ventilation holes and brushed lining for comfort.
– Pre-shaped sleeves.
– Fixed powder skirt with snap-to-pant functionality and anti-slip elastic.
– Hand pockets with one goggle cloth and soft, brushed inside.
– Ski pass sleeve pocket and zippered chest pocket.
– Zippered inside pocket with exit for earphone cord.
– Inside mesh storage pocket.
– Underarm ventilation with two-way zippers.
– Anatomically shaped sleeve cuffs that fit over gloves.
– Inner Lycra cuffs with thumb holes.
– YKK water-resistant zippers with Elevenate design.
- Información adicional
Main Material: 2-layer Gore-tex – Windproof, waterproof and breathable. Durable yet flexible – PFC-free water repellent treatment. – Bluesign-certified fabric – 100% polyamide face fabric INSULATION: 100 g CLO Eco Vivo – 100% polyester (90% recycled) LINING: 100% polyamide – Bluesign-certified fabric